At Dynsty, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to many customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times. Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, fulfillment and shipping times have been affected.
We create all of our products once your order is placed. It takes us 2–7 business days to create apparel products and 2–5 business days for non-apparel products. Once your product is created, we work with our partner carriers to find the best shipping option for you.
- Free shipping: At Dynsty, we offer free shipping to all customers within the United States. When the total of your order exceeds $49 we'll cover your shipping, no questions asked. Our team is constantly working to enhance customer service and improve your experience.
- Fulfillment time: All orders are processed in the order that they are received however due to unforeseen preparation times, caused by the pandemic, some orders are taking delays when being prepared for shipping.
- All orders are shipped within 1–3 business days once fulfilled. Orders placed on a U.S. holiday will be processed within the next 1–2 business days. Please note that all processing times are estimates and are subject to change at any given time.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouses to you. Once shipped, your order will take 3–5 business days to arrive in the U.S. International delivery usually takes 8–14 business days, depending on the location, but can take longer from time to time.
- More information and further details on shipping times
- U.S. (2-5 days)
- Canada and Mexico (8-14 days)
- Europe and Asia (8-12 days)
- South America (8-14 days)
- Oceania, Africa and Rest of World (12-14 days)
- Carriers: Our products are shipped using various shipping partners. Upon purchase, you'll receive a unique tracking number to stay up-to-date with your shipment.
We're following guidelines issued by the CDC, WHO, and local authorities to keep our team safe. Everyone who can is working from home, and we’re working closely with our partners to increase the frequency of cleanings at our fulfillment centers. Taking extra care to disinfect highly trafficked areas.
We've adapted to Covid-19 and are carefully preparing each order for shipment. We’re in regular communication with our partners for the latest updates, so we can keep you updated.
Our fulfillment partners are operating as quickly as possible but preparation of products and shipping are expected to take longer than usual. We'll continue practicing no-contact delivery. Thanks for supporting a startup that's helping make a difference.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org